Zipps Tangente Platinum Pro Evo Brake Pad is the result of Zipp's endless drive to improve and optimize everything they make. This redesigned pad - created especially for braking on carbon surfaces – delivers smooth speed control and reliable stopping power in all conditions, wet or dry. It also is designed for a longer wear life. Just like a champion cyclist, this pad is a versatile performer.Key Features
The Tangente Platinum Pro Evo Brake Pad is designed for use on carbon rims and has not been approved for use on aluminium braking surfaces.
- A 10 percent increase in surface area than the previous pad model for greater max braking power
- A 1 mm thinner design provides improved clearance with integrated brakes
- Despite a reduced thickness, its increased radial height increases pad life
- Increased radial height also spreads heat over larger “swept area” of the rim for lower peak temperatures
- New groove design sweeps water off rim for improved wet-weather braking performance and also channels air over rim to improve cooling
- Uniquely formulated compound manages the extreme temperatures that can result from heavy braking on carbon