The Trail-Gator Bicycle Tow Bar converts an ordinary child's bike into a safe, towable trailer bike, whenever desired.
- To ride attached, simply unclip the tow bar from the stored position on the adult bike, extend it, and connect it to the receiver, which is mounted on the child's bike
- When the child's bike is connected, the front wheel is lifted off the ground and a stabilising bar prevents the handlebars from turning, leaving the adult in control of steering
- Children can choose to coast or pedal while they are being towed, making the ride much easier for them
- Telescopes together and folds down safely and compactly to the side of the adult bike and is securely held in place by a storage bracket. The tow bar stores discretely out of the way on the adult bike and is always there if needed
- Attachment and detachment can be done at any time and only takes seconds. No tools are necessary and no parts need to be removed from either bike
- Weight: 2.25kg
- High-strength steel construction