Side mount of actuation mechanism means we can keep all the critical dimensions of the Thomson Elite cradle, bolt and clamp geometry. One piece forged inner post for strength and reliability, no joint to loosen and fail. Actuation is by cam so rider gets smooth, variable speed and height without resorting to a complicated, damage prone hydraulic actuator; no bleeding required.Key Features
- Return speed is damped in the last 15mm of upward travel to be gentle on your "seating" area!
- 5 inches/125mm of infinite travel
- 5mm of setback
- The smallest most ergonomic remote lever available
- Short throw for quick height changes
- Weight: 592g (including remote lever, housing and cable)
- 27.2 x 425mm, 125mm travel