The Vortex Smart offers all the necessary features you need for a fully interactive indoor cycling experience. The resistance unit is enclosed to absorb sounds. And its wheel-on design allows for easy setup and storage. This trainer is the perfect winter training tool.
The Vortex Smart pairs seamlessly with most popular training apps and software to create the ultimate indoor training environment. Easily connect to cycling apps like Zwift, Tacx and Trainerroad.
Even though the Vortex Smart has a small flywheel, it still has a very decent and smooth ride feel. The 1,6 kg flywheel is able to replicate a mass inertia effect of 11,8 kg, enough to give you the feeling of riding outdoors.
- Interactive Smart trainer with electric brake
- Software: Tacx apps & Third party apps. PC software via upgrade
- Operation: Automatic
- Resistance unit: 8 Permanent ferrite magnets & 8 electromagnets
- Firmware upgradable
- Realistic slope: 7%
- Descent simulation
- Max brake power (10 sec.): 950 Watt
- Sprint power (1 min.): 750 Watt
- Suitable for all bikes, if necessary with axle skewers or nuts
- Wheel diameter 26"- 29" and 700c; 29" with trainer tyre
Bundle also includes:
- ANT+ antenna - Use this ANT+ antenna to connect to your computer. That enables you to use computer software during your training sessions, such as the Tacx Trainer software, Zwift and TrainerRoad. These programs read the training data transmitted by an ANT+ trainer and can control the trainer.
- 700c Trainer Tyre - The Tacx trainer tyres have been developed specifically for riding indoor on bike trainers. The special rubber minimises the risk of overheating, slipping and wear and tear. They are also quieter than the regular rear tyres on racing bikes
- 1 Month Free subscription to Tacx Premium software
- 1 Month Free Zwift subscription