Stan's NoTubes Flow MK3 Rim
The Flow MK3 rim is strong enough to handle any trail and light enough for all day rides. Stan's patented bead socket technology sets the bar for tubeless performance, letting you roll faster, corner harder, and maintain traction in all conditions. Combined with our WideRight 29mm internal width, the Flow MK3's rim shape resists pinch flats and delivers the perfect balance of tire stability and control at any speed. With Enduro World Series and World Cup DH race wins, the Flow MK3 is born and bred for control at speed and perfect for technical trails. Laterally stiffer and more durable, the rim's 6069 alloy is also lighter than conventional 6061 series rims. When it comes to trail and all-mountain performance, the Flow MK3 in a class by itself.
- 29mm internal width for tires up to 2.8"
- Low-profile shape rolls faster, lasts longer, and helps stop tire pinch flats
- Bead Socket Technology for easier tubeless setup and the best reliability
- 6069 alloy is stronger than conventional alloys
- WideRight optimized for 2.35”-2.80” Trail and All-mountain tires
Sapim Stainless Steel with Sapim Secure Lock nipples.