Stages Gen 3 single-sided Power L meter built onto a non-drive-side Shimano GRX RX-810 crank arm. Compatible with all Shimano GRX Cranksets.
Tour Proven. Stages Power has carried riders to three consecutive Tour de France victories, plus many more world and national championships. If you believe racing provides the world’s best product proving ground, then Stages Power is proven as the world’s best power meter.
Active Temperature Compensation as standard equipment. Consistency of measurement is the most important feature of a power meter. Stages Power was the first meter to make temperature compensation an automatic process ensuring accurate readings no matter the environmental conditions.
Individual meter calibration for the most accurate results. Stages Power meters are calibrated individually to ensure a +/- 1.5% accuracy level. Individual calibration means that you can trust the data produced by our system.
- ± 1.5% accuracy in all conditions
Active temperature compensation
- Accelerometer based cadence measurement
Wirelessly upgradable firmware
- LED indicator displays battery level at start up (with no need for connect to an app) and confirms successful zero reset
Updated accelerometer and addition of gyroscope for improved cadence resolution
Upgraded BLE and ANT+ radios offer a 6X improvement of data transmission strength
- This Shimano GRX RX810 Stages Power meter is compatible with all Shimano GRX cranksets.
- Device Compatibility: ANT+, Bluetooth Smart Ready
- Software Compatibility: Stages Link, Training Peaks, Strava, Garmin Training Center and others
- In The Box
- Power Meter
High quality CR2032 coin cell battery
Lifetime access to Stages Link for power meter management and firmware upgrades.
2 months free access to Stages Link premium training and coaching features.
Product Identification Card with Serial Number and ANT+ I.D. Number.