When SRAM first launched the R2C (return to centre shifter) they could have only hoped for the countless world-class triathlon and time trial wins, and it remains the shifting choice for 2012 Ironman™ winner Pete Jacobs. The new R2C 22 Aero Shifter features a wider surface for improved grasp, comfort, and SRAM's preferred lighter action. And despite other's attempts to copy, the fact remains that no other aero shifter moves the chain faster or puts you into the perfect aero position that you define, and return to that position, after ever shift.
The narrow shifting blade is made of unidirectional carbon and has been shaped perfectly to fit between the thumb and the first finger. The inside titanium bolt enables you to adjust the initial position of the shift lever within a 40 degree range for a 100% customised fit. Key Features
- New ergo shaped lever design provides more rider control and less effort
- Two position Yaw™ front shifter is configured for rapid shift and forget, no trim shifting needed.
- Technology: R2C
- Speeds: 11 Rear / 2 Front
- Material: Carbon Shifter Blade/ Titanium Bolts
- Compatibility: SRAM RED 22 & Force 22 Yaw™ Front Derailleurs / Exact Actuation™ Rear Derailleurs
- Weight: 175g (pair)