The new Force 22 crankset delivers an upgrade in performance by utilising unidirectional carbon in the crank arm matched to a forged alloy spider.And, like RED, the hidden bolt pattern makes better use of carbon fiber to further improve stiffness and shed weight. The stunning X Glide R™ chainrings are optimized for use with the YAW™ Technology in the front derailleur, delivering seamless, flawless performance. It comes in fullsize and compact ratios and in multiple crank arm lengths. Key Features
- Hidden bolt pattern leverages the characteristics of carbon fiber while presenting a sleek appearance
- Stiffer X-Glide R™ chainrings feature thicker construction, advanced shift timing pins and ramps, which are optimized for shifting with the Yaw™ Front Derailleur.
- Bottom Bracket Compatibility: GXP, PressFit, BB30, and PressFit 30 (BB not included)
- Weight: 697g (BB30 172.5mm 53 x 39, BB not included) / 715g (GXP 172.5mm 53 x 39 BB not included)
- Material: Carbon Arms/ Machined Alloy Spider/ Machined Alloy Rings
- Compatibility: SRAM RED 22 & SRAM Force 22 Yaw™ Front Derailleur, SRAM RED 22 & PC1170 chains