This stiff saddle features a FACT™ carbon fibre shell tuned for racing, is contoured to position the rider for optimal power transfer and comfort; its extra-wide BodyGeometry channel maximises blood flow. The Romin is the saddle of choice for World Time Trail Champion Tony Martin and Sylvan Chavanel Key Features
- Patented Body Geometry design is lab tested to assure blood flow to sensitive arteries
- Stiff FACT™ carbon fibre shell tuned for support and ride compliance
- Super-light PU padding for comfort and support on longer rides
- Ultra-light and strong oversized FACT™ carbon rails
- Tough, light and water resistant Micromatrix™ cover
Oversized 7 x 9mm carbon rails are not compatible with seatposts equipped with side-load clamp mechanisms for 7mm round rails.