The Roval Traverse SL Fattie 29 148 wheels work to provide more traction, stability, and speed. The extra width also allows for more tire volume, which means increased suppleness in the ride quality. And not only this, but the ample width also better supports the tire, meaning that you'll experience less "burping" when riding tubeless. These wheels also include the Roval tubeless plug system, which is an easy and super lightweight solution for tubeless setups. At the front hub, you'll get a 15x110mm thru-axle design (end cap options included), and at the rear, the hub features DT Swiss internals for lightning-quick engagement. And to top everything off, these wheels are hand-built to ensure a painstaking attention to detail. Please note that this 148 version is exclusively designed for use with bikes designed with 110x15mm front axle and 148mm rear axle standards.
- Rim Type: Carbon clincher, tubeless-ready, Zero Bead Hook design. Black graphic under clear coat with three vinyl colorway options (included), 30mm internal width
- Rim Material: Carbon fiber
- Rim Width: 30mm internal
- Front Spoke Pattern: Radial/Three-cross (2:1)
- Rear Spoke Pattern: Three-cross (1:1)
- Spoke Count: 24-hole Front, 28-hole Rear
- Spoke Type: DT Swiss Revolution
- Nipple Type: DT Swiss Pro Lock hexagonal
- Front Hub: Alloy body, 110x15mm thru-axle only, 15mm end caps included
- Rear Hub: CNC machined alloy body, high quality DT 350 internals and 54t quick engagement ratchet system cassette, includes SRAM XX1 11-speed freehub and 148 end caps
- Bearing Type: Sealed cartridge
- Assembly Method: Hand-built
- Every wheel includes a tubeless valve stem in order to make tubeless setup a touch easier.
- Total Wheelset Weight: 1,577g
- Rider Weight Limit: 108kg