The Phenom Pro is designed with Adaptive Edge base construction, allowing the outer edge to conform to your body for a near-custom fit. Lightweight and expertly tuned for stiffness and efficiency, the Phenom features a rounded, anti-snag tail, and the perfect amount of padding for mountain riding.
- Patented Body Geometry design is lab tested to assure blood flow to sensitive arteries
- Carbon reinforced shell with flexible Adaptive Edge technology adapts to your body for a near-custom fit and all-day comfort
- Low friction panels on the nose and tail improve pedalling efficiency and rider mobility while moving ‘on and off’ the back of the saddle
- Ultra-light and strong oversized FACT™ carbon rails
- Lightweight and supportive PU foam for increased comfort over longer rides
- Level 2 padding: Medium density foam; bike feel with additional cushioning
- SWAT compatible mounts molded into the saddle base allow for sleek and integrated storage solutions
- Size 143mm/ Weight 193g
- Size 155mm/ Weight 205g
NOTE: Oversized 7x9mm carbon rails are not compatible with seatposts equipped with side-load clamp mechanisms for 7mm round rails.