Always use Shimano Disc Brake pads to ensure top brake performance and to maintain the safety of your Shimano brake system. Shimano have adopted ICE-TECHNOLOGIES into their disc brake pad range to provide the cooling technology required for consistant performance. The Metal Pads have a "high" stopping power and the resin pads have an "above average" stopping power. Key Features
- Radiator Fin provides long pad life and less fade by cooling technology
- Metallic Compound
- Metal pads consistently perform well in dry or wet conditions, and have excellent power and durability.
- Rigid compound
- Longer services life
- High power in severe conditions
- Design for muddy and sandy conditions
- Resin Pad Compound:
- Resin pads make less noise than metal pads and offer better modulation.
- Flexible compound
- Less noise
- Focus on controllable performance
- Designed for dry and wet conditions
- Compatibility: BR-M9000, BR-M785, BR-R785, BR-M9020, BR-M675, BR-M987, BR-M666, BR-M985, BR-M615, BR-RS785, BR-S700