SLX M7000 cranks now share premium technologies found in XTR M9000 and DEORE XT M8000 groups such as Shimano’s Dynamic Chain Engagement (DCE) for enhanced chain retention and driving rigidity.
These cranks feature Hollowtech II technology for unrivalled strength-to-weight ratio. Key Features
- The 1x11 version uses DYNAMIC CHAIN ENGAGEMENT (DCE) tooth profiles, same as XTR.
- DCE increases chain retention by 150%
- New Chainrings feature load-specific construction
- Small ball bottom bracket
- Chainring Combinations: 36/26, 34/24, Single (no chainring)
- Crank arm length: 170, 175mm
- Chain Line: 48.8mm
- Average weight: 761g (36-26T), 740g (34-24T)