No need for Triathletes and Time Trial riders to choose a shifter position - with Di2 multiple shift controls are possible. Use Dual Control levers on the base bars and satellite controls on aero extensions to choose the perfect gear in any riding position. Key Features
- The most advanced level of shifting technology: at the touch of a switch Dura-Ace Di2 is quick shifting, smooth, and effortless.
- Simply pressing tactile buttons allows effortless and comfortable shifting even when your hands are cold.
- These switches give the added option of being able to operate the gears from either the aero extension or the ST-9071 Dual Control brake levers.
- New 1 Button design allows you to optimise your aero position, with minimal movement required to shift.
- Compatible with the FlightDeck computer, measuring important data such as heart rate, altitude, cadence, gear position, battery indicator and allowing you to customise the shifting action of the derailleurs.
- Switches are supplied without electrical cables, as these need to be ordered separately to suit your frame.
- Weight: 60g per pair