The all new Evolve crankset is designed to handle aggressive All Mountain riding at an XC crank weight. Featuring our signature arm profiling, the Evolve is a high performance crankset at a reasonable price.
- Forged & blasted 2014 alloy for high strength & fatigue resistance at a reasonable weight.
- Arms are net shape forged from high strength 6066 aluminum to maximize strength to weight ratio. All-Mountain strength at an XC weight.
- High wearing 7075 aluminum chainrings feature extensive CNC machining for shifting accuracy and sharp looks.
- Evolve cranksets feature our 'EXI' interface external bottom bracket system for easier crank installation and removal with standard tools and a fully adjustable chainline.
- Lightweight, forged and CNC machined CrMo steel EXI spindle.
- Bearings offer our custom triple wiper seal to better retain grease & keep contaminants out.
- Bearings are factory filled with Phil Wood waterproof grease - tested & proven to extend bearing life.
- Comes standard with our Team XC BB
- Also available with BB92 press-fit or BB30 conversion bottom bracket assembly.
Built for: XC/Trail/AM
- 170mm with 68/73mm BB shell
- 175mm with 68/73mm BB shell
- Single N/W Ring - 30 or 32T
Chainline: 49-51mm adjustable