The Race Face Cadence road X-Type bottom bracket has been machined from high-strength alloy to be stiff and lightweight. It uses twice the number of ball bearings than most other comparable systems.
- Forged and CNC machined high strength alloy is stiff and lightweight
- Tapered wall construction keeps the weight low
- Double sealed cartridge bearings keep grease in and grime out
- Full-complememnt construction doubles the number of ball bearings
- Interchangeable with Shimano's older Dura Ace and Ultegra systems
- 68mm English thread only