The K-EDGE Garmin MTB / Stem Mount is an advanced upgrade solution for cyclists who prefer their computer above the stem. This mount is especially useful in fitting the larger Garmin 510, 800, 810 size computers above an array of stem configurations. Mounting off of the steerer tube, the mount replaces a standard 5mm spacer, and is locked securely in place by the top compression cap. The K13-520 is a Fixed version and is recommended for zero degree or negative degree stem angles. Can also be used with positive degree stems if additional spacers (5mm to 10mm) are available above the stem. Designed with mountain biking in mind, the new K-EDGE Stem mount for Garmin has proven ideal for much more including: cyclocross; triathlon (away from the hydration system on the aero bars); bike touring (with handlebars covered in bags and map cases); or if you simply prefer this position for your computer.Key Features
- Durable CNC machined aluminum platform engineered to hold your Garmin in place while you focus on the trail ahead.
- Advanced injection moulded co-polymer interface retains K-EDGE’s signature definitive click with four locking points
- Advanced upgrade mount for serious cyclists. Perfect positioning of your Garmin computer independent of stem
- Compatibility: ¼ Turn Garmin Edge Computers, can be oriented for the Forerunner 310XT (not compatible with the 910XT due to the shape of the quick release adapter)
- Weight: 21g
- Length (centre-to-centre): 50mm
- Thickness (@ Steerer): 5mm
- Steerer Diameter: 1-⅛"
- Recommended for 0° to negative° stem angles