It’s the next best thing to having your own personal running coach. Forerunner 620 offers advanced features like recovery advisor, race predictor and VO2 max. estimate to help you train smarter and achieve new race goals. When used with the HRM-Run monitor¹, the 620 also provides feedback on running form by showing your cadence, ground contact time and vertical oscillation. For indoor training, the 620’s built-in accelerometer tracks distance, so you don’t need a separate foot pod.Key Features
¹Included with some models, sold separately on others.
- Touchscreen GPS running watch with high-resolution colour display that tracks distance, pace and heart rate¹
- Calculates your recovery time and VO2 max estimate when used with heart rate
- HRM-Run™ monitor¹ adds data for cadence, ground contact time and vertical oscillation
- Connected features²: automatic uploads to Garmin Connect™, live tracking, social media sharing
- Compatible with free training plans from Garmin Connect
- What's in the box
- Forerunner 620 GPS watch
- HRM-Run monitor
- Charging data cradle
²When paired with a compatible smartphone.