Never stop cycling with this compact GPS bike computer. Whether you ride to explore new trails or to save the planet in your daily commute, go with Edge 130 Plus.
- No more excuses. Wirelessly sync workouts right to your Edge device.
- Are we there yet? The ClimbPro feature helps you gauge your effort on a hilly route.
- Know where to go. Thanks to easy-to-follow navigation with turn prompts. Extra awareness and incident detection.
- Peace of mind for you and your fans back home.
- Stay in touch while you’re on your bike with a variety of connected features. Get more from every charge — up to 12 hours of battery life in GPS mode.
Sync workouts from your Garmin Connect™
account and others such as TrainingPeaks®
, right to your Edge device. View your upcoming training and launch into the relevant workout seamlessly. Performance Monitoring
Improve your fitness with dynamic performance insights such as VO2 max
, heart rate and more. MTB Dynamics
Track the epic details of every ride with new mountain biking metrics such as jump count, jump distance and hang time. ClimbPro Feature
Automatically see the remaining ascent and grade when you’re climbing while following a route or course. This helps you gauge your effort and see how much you have left to suffer. Multi-GNSS
Edge 130 Plus uses multiple satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone. A built-in altimeter also shows how high you’ve ridden. Easy Navigation
Stay on track with turn prompts, plus a breadcrumb map to see where you’ve been and where you’re going. At the end of the ride, Edge 130 Plus
can even direct you back to your starting location. Crisp, clear Screen
See your directions on a 1.8-inch display that’s sharp and easy to read in direct sunlight or low-light conditions. Varia™ Compatibility
Pair the Edge 130 Plus with the Varia rearview radar and lights so you can easily see and be seen. Incident Detection
Edge automatically sends your location to preloaded emergency contacts if it detects an incident. Smart notifications
Receive texts and alerts right on your Edge, when paired with a compatible smartphone. Connect IQ™
Download custom data fields from the Connect IQ™ Store to see more of your stats at a glance. Sync with Garmin Connect
The Garmin Connect app is home to a thriving online community where people on the go can connect and compete — and even share their triumphs via social media. Garmin HRM-Dual Heart Rate Monitor
This premium heart rate strap transmits real-time heart rate data over ANT+® connectivity and Bluetooth® Low Energy technology, giving you more options to train indoors, outdoors or even online.
Physical & Performance
Maps & Memory
- Physical dimensions: 4.1 x 6.3 x 1.6 cm
- Display size, WxH: 27.0 x 36.0 mm; 1.8" diagonal (45 mm)
- Display resolution, WxH: 303 x 230 pixels
- Weight: 33 g
- Battery: Rechargeable lithium-ion
- Battery life: Up to 12 hours
- Water rating: IPX7
- Storage and power capacity: Internal memory only
- Waypoints/favorites/locations: 100 locations
- History: 100 hours
- Routes: 30 courses
Daily smart features
- GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, Barometric Altimeter, Accelerometer
Safety and Tracking Features
- Connectivity: Bluetooth®, ANT+®
- Connect IQ™ (downloadable data fields)
- Connect ClimbPro™-ascent planner
- Smart Notifications
- Smartphone compatibility: iPhone®, Android™
Training, Planning and Analysis Features
- Livetrack, Incident detection, Assistance, Weather alerts
Outdoor Recreation Features
- Customisable screen(s), Auto Pause, Advanced workouts, Downloadable training plans, Auto Lap, VO2 max, Recovery advisor, Virtual partner, Race an activity, Segments, Auto scroll, Physio TrueUp
- Alerts (triggers alarm when you reach goals including time, distance, heart rate or calories)
- MTB Dynamics
- Power meter compatible
- Compatible with Varia™ radar (rear-facing radar)
- Compatible with Varia™ lights
Included in delivery
- Edge® remote, Smart trainer control
- Edge 130 Plus, HRM-Dual Heart Rate Monitor, Standard mount, Tether, Charging/data USB cable, Manuals