Precision, performance and innovation are words most often associated with Feedback Sports training products, and the Omnium Over-Drive Portable Bike Trainer truly exemplifies our reputation.
With its compact footprint and easy-on, easy-off fork mount design, there’s no need to dedicate your entire living space to your indoor cycling training. And when you’re ready to hit the road for a work trip, vacation or A-priority race, stick it in the included travel bag and put it in the trunk or over-head compartment – that’s right, it’s even airline approved. Plus, at only 6.35kg, even cyclists won’t complain about carrying it.
When you’re finished, the elegant folding design hides it in its padded travel bag like it was never there. Add a Sweat Guard and Trainer Mat and you’re armed with the complete training package.
- Dynamic, free-floating rear wheel design promotes the most realistic riding experience of any stationary bike trainer
- Patented, Internal Progressive Resistance via friction-less Eddy Current
- Parabolic, progressive resistance curve accurately simulates outdoor cycling (rolling + wind resistance)
- Adaptable fork-mount and adjustable sled design (16”-29” wheels; Thru-Axle and QR compatible)
- Fork mount provides ample clearance for postmount and flatmount disc brake systems
- Lightweight design for a complete bike trainer system – 6.35kg
- Precision machined 4.25” aluminum rollers create a smooth and quiet ride
- 9mm Quick-Release adapter included
- Thru Axle: 12×100mm, 15×100mm & 15×110mm adapters included
- Cannondale Lefty 2.0, 20x100mm (BMX thru axle), and 8mm x 74mm (folding bike) available separately
- Adaptable to virtually any bike size and geometry
- Optional Sled Extension for bikes with longer wheelbase
- Maintenance-free resistance unit and roller bearings
- Includes heavy-duty travel bag for easy transport and storage
- Compatible with cycling apps: Zwift, rainerRoad, Rouvy Virtual Power, vPower and Kinomap traditional trainer features*
*Requires ANT+ or BT rear wheel speed sensor