CushCore is based on a new concept: Tire Suspension. Any suspension system has a spring and a damper, and with CushCore, pressurized air in the tire is the spring and CushCore is the damper.
CushCore responds differently depending on the tire loading scenario. The more the tire flexes, the more damping it provides. We break it down into small, medium, and large tire deflections.
The original full-performance version. CushCore PRO allows you to push the limits of your tires and suspension to new levels. The best choice for the majority of wheels, terrain, and riders.
- Sets for 27.5", 29" and 27.5/29" Mixed
- Tire Widths: 2.1″-2.6″
- Inner Rim Width: 22mm-35mm
- Wheel / Weight
- Discipline: Trail, Enduro, DH
- CushCore transforms your tubeless tire into a suspension system with a tune-able air spring and foam damper.
- A proprietary closed-cell, polyolefin foam controls compression and rebound forces. Its lightweight, ultra durable and impervious to sealant.
- CushCore’s patented profile applies constant pressure on the tire sidewalls. This provides protection and stability even at low tire pressures.
- CushCore is designed to fit tight on the rim. This radial tension locks the bead to the rim while maintaining a supple tread patch.