Chris King ISO B 148x12 rear hubs are designed as precision mountain tools. We use one-piece solid axles to provide a stiff hub that will help your suspension perform better and drive every watt of power into the dirt.
To thwart mud, water, and contaminants as you power through rough trails, ISO B hubs have heavy-duty bearing seals, and a threaded driveshell seal ring.
- Engineered, manufactured and assembled in Portland, Oregon USA
- King Lifetime Warranty
- Canted flanges for stronger wheel builds
- Patented RingDrive system with 72 simultaneously interfaced points of contact for unmatched hub engagement
- Legendary Chris King bearings
- Easily serviceable with a 2.5mm hex and pick or pen knife
- Completely re-buildable with our ISO Hub Service Tool
- Specifically designed for "BOOST" 148mm x 12mm axle standard