Water right where you want it, just enough gear storage, and a better sense of balance—the beloved women’s L.U.X.E. pack is now updated with a lower center of gravity for more mobility on the trail.
This pack moves the weight of your load from your shoulders to your waist, which keeps your upper body free and gives you better balance on steep, technical terrain. It also sports all of the features that make the L.U.X.E. a long-running MTB favorite: helmet hooks, tool storage, and 3 liters of hydration. Plus, the new Crux reservoir is even easier to fill and delivers 20% more water with every sip, so you can spend less time drinking and more time riding.
- The brand new Crux LR reservoir delivers 20% more water per sip while keeping weight positioned low on your back, which translates to better stability in the saddle and on the trail
- Airfoil™ back panel is our most advanced back panel providing maximum comfort and ventilation even on the longest rides
- Magnetic tube trap keeps your tube secure and accessible when you need it
- Stabilizing Load-bearing hip belts with cargo optimizes a custom fit and keeps essentials close at hand
- Dual reservoir compression straps cinch the reservoir into the small of your back for a tight stable fit
- Rain cover keeps your pack and gear shielded from inclement weather
- Built in helmet carry hooks and secures a XC helmet while still allowing full access to to you pack without removing
- Hydration Capacity: 3L
- Total Capacity: 14L
- Total Weight: 780g (pack only)
- Dimensions: 45.5 x 25.5 x 24 cm