Naturally Timeless. Made By Hand. Shaped By You.
This special Brooks B17 was created to express the “for Boundless Journeys” concept through the stamp motif that underlines a ride without frontiers, from every point of view.
- Only the finest premium vegetable tanned leather for strength, beauty and durability.
- Leather is a naturally breathable material that provides a unique type of well-being. The leather top is suspended over the saddle rail to create a suspended moulded seat, similar to a hammock, for tailored lasting comfort.
- Journey after journey, our leather naturally moulds to the unique shape of the rider for a more comfortable ride.
- Our workshops have been crafting Brooks iconic leather saddles for more than 150 years.
- The Brooks extended 10-year guarantee on all our leather saddles is founded on the quality and consistency of materials and the exceptional work of our craftspeople.
- Hand-Hammered Copper Rivets
- Durable, 5mm thick, Vegetable Tanned Leather
- Hand skived lower flaps
- Chromed Rails and Frame Assembly
- Iconic Brooks backplate
- Length: 275mm
- Width: 175mm
- Height: 65 mm
- Weight: 540g
- Made in England
- Recommended Use: Travelling the globe, Gravel & Bikepacking, Road cycling