Kia ora customers and friends, we’re now at Alert Level 3. Unfortunately, Level 3 precludes customers accessing the inside of our store, however we are offering full access to the following services.
Our operating hours have changed slightly as follows
- Monday to Friday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Saturday 9:30am - 4:00pm
Our workshop will be open for drop-off/collection of repairs. Please be prepared to expect delays if your repair requires replacement parts, as many of our suppliers have not been open during Level 4.
- All workshop transactions MUST be performed using the carpark area at the rear of our shop (accessible via Cruikshank St)
- You can prebook your bike into our workshop by
- Phone: 04 387 3036
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can drop your bike in, a staff member will advise you what day you can expect your repair to be completed
- Bikes will be decontaminated on the way in and out of the store for the safety of you and our staff. We will contact you when your repair is ready to uplift
- Payments – we will be accepting the following methods
- Contactless payment (Paywave) ONLY (card or phone)
- Card payments (Debit or Credit) over the phone
- Payment by online banking (please be prepared to show us a copy of the payment on your phone, if using this method)
- Masks/face coverings and scanning/contact registering are MANDATORY. We reserve the right to refuse service if you do not wish to comply
Remember, at every alert level you should take measures to stay safe and well.
- Regularly disinfect surfaces
- Wash and dry your hands thoroughly and regularly
- Don’t touch your face
- Stay home if you are sick
- Get tested for COVID-19 if you have flu like symptoms – call your GP or Healthline
- Continue to seek primary medical care
Once again we'd like to thank you for your continued support, stay safe - we got this.
The team @ Burkes Cycles.