COVID-19 Lockdown Level 3 - Retail Store
Kia ora customers and friends, we’re now at Alert Level 3. Unfortunately, Level 3 precludes customers accessing the inside of our store, however we are offering full access to the following services.
Our operating hours have changed slightly as follows
- Monday to Friday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Saturday 9:30am - 4:00pm
You are welcome to purchase from our extensive range of products.
- Bike sales: use the carpark area at the rear of our shop (accessible via Cruikshank St). This enables us more area to help set your bike up for you in a safe manner. Please ensure you follow all staff instructions
- Parts, clothing, accessories etc sales: use the main entrance to our store (16 Coutts St, Kilbirnie). As stated above, no customer entry is permitted. Unfortunately trying on of products such as helmets, clothing, shoes etc is not permitted as we aim to reduce contact between people and surfaces
- Kindly queue in a safe manner using the marked positions outside our store. Our staff will open our door once the previous customer has departed to serve you
In Store Pickup (website) – purchase online and select “In Store Pickup”, we will contact you when your order is ready for collection
In Store Pickup (via contact) - if you are unsure of availability of the item(s) you require, you can contact us in advance to save time
- Phone: 04 387 3036
- Email: email@example.com
- Facebook Message: m.me/burkescycles
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/burkescycles
- Payments – we will be accepting the following methods
- Contactless payment (Paywave) ONLY (card or phone)
- Card payments (Debit or Credit) over the phone
- Payment by online banking (please be prepared to show us a copy of the payment on your phone, if using this method)
- Masks/face coverings and scanning/contact registering are MANDATORY. We reserve the right to refuse service if you do not wish to comply
Remember, at every alert level you should take measures to stay safe and well.
- Regularly disinfect surfaces
- Wash and dry your hands thoroughly and regularly
- Don’t touch your face
- Stay home if you are sick
- Get tested for COVID-19 if you have flu like symptoms – call your GP or Healthline
- Continue to seek primary medical care
Once again we'd like to thank you for your continued support, stay safe - we got this.
The team @ Burkes Cycles.