Its specially designed wide-narrow tooth profile keeps the chain really snug, allowing you to leave your chainkeeper in the garage. It saves more than 100g on average by removing the chainkeeper and the bashring from your existing 1x setup, or more than 200g if using 2x drivetrain. Works with Clutch type and non-clutch rear derailleur.
The chainring is optimized for running in the mud, having specially designed chamfers. Always use a new chain with a new chainring. Suitable for Singlespeed conversions.Features
- Compatibility: All 5 arm cranks with 110
- Material: CNC machined 7075 Txxx Aluminum. Long-lasting construction
- Finish: type II anodizing
- Mounting holes: 110mmx5
- Chain options: 10 or 11spd chain for geared bike or 6-8 spd for SS. If used in 1x9 drivetrain - 10spd chain must be used to obtain the performance. (yes - 10spd chain will work great on 9spd cassette)
- Chainguide needed?: No, but chain length is important as you don't run clutch type rear mech. Short cage really recommended