Better health. Faster splits. More me-time. Whatever your goals may be, the Fluid² helps you get the most out of each indoor training ride.
The large, precision-balanced flywheel (with patented fan design) lets you easily customize each ride simply by shifting gears, just as you would outside. This design also helps keep your Fluid² working better — longer. And thanks to our built-to-last manufacturing process, the Fluid² can help you conquer one goal after the next.
- PowerTuned for optimal road-like feel
- Fluid resistance unit provides a quiet and consistent ride
- Noise level at 20 mph is super quiet 64-68 decibels
- Large, individually precision-balanced flywheel allows for improved road-like feel
- Self-cooling mechanisms including a patented fan design keeps the unit performing better, longer
- Eccentric leveling feet allow for easy adjustment on uneven surfaces
- Comes on the CycleOps foldable Classic frame with spring loaded, bolt-action lever
- Precision-machined alloy roller reduces tire wear and slippage
- Features clutch knob for perfect roller to tire tension each ride
- 2" resistance unit roller allows for 650b, 700c, 26", 27" and 29" wheel sizes
- This trainer is designed to fit common road and mountain bike frames with included steel quick release skewer and has three settings for rear dropout spacing: 120mm, 130mm and 135mm
- Trainer tyre recommended
- VirtualTraining compatible (Additional parts required)
- Formerly branded as CycleOps Fluid²