Bike bells generally look & sound a bit ugly. But why? What if they looked sexy & sounded like an angel playing a glockenspiel? A bell with a beautiful tone, but also a remarkable style and choice of materials that embodies a rider’s personality.
The Oi bell’s shape originates from its home – the handlebar. Where bells usually protrude up or out, Oi doesn’t. It appears to hover around the handle bars. In one sense, it’s discreet. But in another, it stands out as unrecognisable.
- The Small Oi fits 22.2mm bars, perfect for mounting near grips on flat/riser bars.
- The Large Oi fits 23.8 – 31.8mm bars, ideal when mounting next to stem on drop bars.
- Built into the shape of the mount is a cable management system. So not only does it allow the bell to look and sound uninterrupted, it also helps gather your cables.
- With a spring-loaded actuator built into the mount, the strike of the bell is firm and fast, allowing a good balance of volume and longevity of sound.
- What about getting it on the bar? Just pop it over, give the hex screw a quick tighten up, and you’re good to go. No sliding down the handlebars, no dismantling and re-assembling.
- Small measures 16mm x 37mm x 53mm, Large measures 16mm x 49mm x 68mm.
- Weight: Small 17g, Large 26g